About Home Inspection of Arkansas, LLC
Johnny Dill started inspecting homes in 2000 in Oklahoma, going through the first training cycle offered in Oklahoma. Mr. Dill now operates from Hot Springs, AR and is a member of AAREI as well as a past officer of the organization. He is also the only Certified Boat Dock Inspector in the Garland County area.
Important Points To Consider:
- Locally Owned and Operated - A Garland County, Arkansas, veteran owned and operated business.
- Services - We offer Home Inspection as well as Boat Dock Inspection in both the Hot Springs and Hot Springs Village areas.
- Compliance - Boat docks are inspected in compliance with Arkansas Act 571 of 2011
- Interaction - We interact with the Client with a walk through of the inspected property at the time of inspection. This helps the Client understand each recommendation of repair or safety upgrade.
- Quick Service - Typically the Client will received the report, with pictures of areas of concern the same day as the inspection.
- Affiliations - Member and past officer of AAREI.